Monday, June 4, 2007

Just Tell Us!

You learned about a cool website, and to fully enjoy its content it requires you to register. So you fill out the form-- especially the required fields, and then click the Submit button.

Rejection! Why? Your password doesn't meet their minimum specifications!

Just Tell Us!
I don't know about you, but that really bugs me! My password is too short, or doesn't contain all of the right kinds of characters... whatever! Just tell us what's required before we submit the registration page so we won't have to do so again because we didn't know it required fourteen characters with numbers, letters, and at least one punctuation character!

Okay. I feel better...

Hmmm... I wonder if I should lengthen my default password to more than my first initial!

No comments: