Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Church IT Round Table was Awesome!


Every time I attend a CITRT event I am so thankful!  Last week was the national event in Phoenix, hosted by Christ's Church of the Valley (in Peoria, actually); here are some of my takeaways:
  • Incredible relationship building with peers.
  • Great opportunity to serve my peers by sharing information, processes, and encouragement.
  • Solid time of learning hi-tech details that will help on some items on our project board.
  • Terrific times of worship and challenge from CCV staff.
The next national event is October 21st - 23rd this fall at Church of the Resurrection in Kansas City, KS (actually in Leawood, KS), and I strongly encourage you to go if you are involved in church and/ or ministry IT at any level.

The event to watch is http://www.churchitnetwork.com/, and the Twitter hashtag is #citrt.

No comments: