Thursday, November 29, 2012

Geek Nerd Dork Dweeb Venn Diagram - Which are you?


I was in a deep discussion with a friend about whether I am a geek or a nerd.  It escalated when we brought others into the conversation and asked them which is worse and how they define those terms.  (One said a geek is someone who bites the heads off chickens!  I don't know where that came from.)

I did a little searching on the net and found this venn diagram.  I love the fact that someone took the time to research and do the venn diagram!  (What does that say about them?)

So, which are you?  I still think I'm a geek.

3 comments:

Brett Mason said...

I was with you until you posted the Venn diagram... that kind of pulled you to the right... I think I may be a Geek too, but others may push us both into the nerd category... It started with a penenim ...

Glenn Wood said...

Have to agree with you on the geek classification, but then again, so am I! As I have said, I am embracing my inner geekness

Darrell Roland said...

My vote is definitely Geek and thank you for being one. Your "geekness" benefits others.