Thursday, December 19, 2013

Big News for the MBS Family!


As you may know, my wife (Grace) is a CPA that serves many Christian churches and nonprofits. Her practice has been focused on California, and she is terrific! (You knew I’d say that!)

This week she announced that her firm is joining a larger national firm with the same focus and aim-- to help churches and ministries through solid CPA services (link to announcement).

She is joining BMWL as a partner in early 2014. We have known them for many years, and I think very highly of them. You may know of their president, Mike Batts, who has served as ECFA’s board chair and who also chaired the Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations.

I am not trying to pull you away from your current CPA firm. I want you to know, however, that Grace is now part of a larger team and has even greater resources in case you’re thinking of putting your CPA needs out for bid. If you are, I know she would appreciate the opportunity to be considered.

No comments: